We offer two rates for memberships valid each January 1 through December 31.
- Individual dues are NTD $3,000 per person.
- Corporate dues are NTD $10,000 per organization. Up to three (3) representatives of the Corporate Member’s organization can gain admission to club events at the member rate.
All members become either Correspondent or Associate Members:
Correspondent Members include:
- Journalists representing news wires, newspapers, magazines, broadcasters.
- Journalists representing international trade publications or digital news platforms.
- Freelance writers or photographers published recently by international news outlets.
- International media companies or news organizations.
Associate Members include:
- Journalists of Taiwan-based English-language publications or newsletters.
- Journalists of Taiwan-based Chinese-language publications.
- Representatives of government entities.
- Scholars and academics.
- Public relations professionals.
- Exchange-listed and privately-held companies.
Membership in the Taiwan FCC offers priority registration and/or discounted entry fees to FCC events and some held by our partners, including local chambers of commerce. Members are encouraged to suggest program ideas and to submit to the Steering Committee announcements to be considered for circulation to the Taiwan FCC community. Monthly Happy Hours are held for the sole benefit of Members and their guests. To join the Taiwan FCC, contact Membership Chair Edward White at email@example.com.
Please Click Here to sign up on the Taiwan Foreign Correspondents’ Club mailing list.
NOTE: Newsletters sometimes get caught or rejected as spam by your mail system. Please add our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your email program address book.