Meet is looking for an English reporter to work with us.
Meet is the English-language news website run by Taiwan-based Business Next media. Business Next has been an influential media outlet in Taiwan since its inception in 1999. Our coverage focuses on finance, technology and the economy. Business Next developed Meet as a channel for startups. We believe firmly that startups are a key way to inspire the world.
We need a person who is fluent in both English and Chinese. What you get to do:
1. You need to write the English news based mainly on Chinese-language sources.
2. You sometimes need to do interviews and write related stories in English.
3. Articles range from 500 to more than 1,000 words per story.
4. You don’t have to come to office to work. Completed articles should be sent to our chief editor.
5. We require one to two articles per week.
What we pay:
Stories based on Chinese-language sources —
Short: 1,500 NTD (500 words average)
Long: 3,000 NTD (1,000 words average)
Short (500 words above): 3,000 NTD
Long (1,000 words above): 6,000 NTD
If you meet our requirements, please contact Meet PR, Feliciana Hsu at 02-8773-9808#333 or email email@example.com.